2 methods to watch iTunes movies on Galaxy Note 9
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is a big, beautiful phone with top-tier specs including a massive battery and internal storage that starts at 128GB. The Galaxy Note 9 has been in my hands now for more than a month. I use the S Pen every single day and as I get older it becomes even more valuable to improving my productivity. I like this new big Android smartphone, it's a pity that I can't play the purchased iTunes M4V movies and TV Shows on Galaxy Note 9, and it can't recognize some iTunes music. I think you can share the solution with me. I hope respect the help and the answer that you give soon. - Lee Slosberg
Galaxy Note 9 playable formats:
Audio: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, DSF, DFF, APE
Video: MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
The best way to get iTunes movies on Galaxy Note 9
Convert purchased iTunes movies music to Galax Note 9 supported format via best DRM removal software. Let you get iTunes on Galaxy Note 9 easily.
Why we can't play iTunes media on Samsung Galaxy Note 9? Samsung Galaxy Note 9 supports M4V and M4A formats playback, why I still can't enjoy them on my smartphone? Apple's Fairplay DRM protection is the only block for us to transfer iTunes purchased movies to Android devices. So we have to find a Fairplay DRM Removal application at first. There are a lot options out there, like DRM removal shareware M4VGO (Windows | Mac). Tthe best DRM media converter Which can losslessly remove DRM protection from iTunes purchased and rented movies/music. By converting the iTunes M4V/M4A to unprotected format, you can transfer the iTunes movies to any devices or any online movie service. Galaxy Note 9 is included.
Free download iTunes Galaxy Note 9 Converter
Simple steps on converting iTunes M4V movies and M4A music to Galaxy Note 9 supported formats.
1. After downloading and running the iTunes Video Converter, import the itunes movies of choice to the tool's central work area.
2. Cicking the dropdown format menu and choosing the output format as "Samsung Galaxy Note Series Video (*.mp4)".
3. Begin the conversion and transfer of iTunes files into your Galaxy Note 9. After changing the settings as desired, click the "Convert" icon. Once conversion is over, find the converted iTunes movie by clicking "Open".
Tip: If you want to convert iTunes music to Galaxy Note 9 supported audio format, you can choose MP3 as output format.
How to transfer movies or music from PC to Galaxy Note 9?
a: Plug your Galaxy Note 9 into your computer via USB
b: Drag your movies or music onto the device's folder
c: Play your media on Galaxy Note 9 freely
Another way to sync iTunes movies to Galaxy Note 9
Did you know that it's now possible to watch your iTunes, Amazon Video, Vudu, and Google Play Movies on Galaxy Note 9? Yup, even movies that you bought on iTunes will now show up in Google Play Movies thanks to a new partnership between a handful of studios and their retail partners.
1. Go to moviesanywhere.com and sign in with your Google account.
2. Click Manage Retailers under your profile once you're signed in.
3. You'll see four retailer screens. You'll need to link at least two accounts to receive 5 FREE movies.
4. Click on Co'nnect and iTunes will pop up on your Mac. If you use Windows, you’ll need to have iTunes installed.
5. Click Connect Accounts when you see the following screen.
6. Once you have at least two services connected, you should see all five of your free movies across your video services. I've taken a screenshot of my Google Play Movies, Amazon Prime Video, and Movies Anywhere apps so you can see that you can watch the videos on Galaxy Note 9 anywhere.