Best playback format for Galaxy S10/S10 Plus
What formats supported by Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus? Read this guide to learn Galaxy S10/S10 Plus supported video and audio formats and how to play any movies on Galaxy S10/S10 Plus.
If you plan to get an Android smartphone in 2019, there are many choice for you, such as Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus, OnePlus 7/7T, LG G8 ThinQ, Huawei P30 Pro, etc. But Samsung can meet your needs as early as possible. In February 2019, Samsung will begin selling its star 5G models - Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus. Luxurious screen, super high definition resolution and powerful power, I have to say that the release of these two mobile phones is a good news for film and game lovers.
Now that we are talking about watching movies on mobile phones, let's first know the formats supported by these two mobile phones. From the official parameters of Samsung, we can get the answer intuitively.
Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 Plus supported audio formats:
AAC, MP3, M4A, 3GA, OGG, OGA, WAV, AMR, AWB, WMA, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTX, OTA, APE, RTTTL, DSF, DFF
Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 Plus supported video formats:
MP4, M4V, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, ASF, AVI, MKV, WEBM, FLV
How to watch downloaded MKV/MOV/AVI movies on Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus?
Can we really play the audio and video formats listed above on Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus? Can we really play the audio and video formats listed above on mobile phones? The answer is No. Because container formats can contain different video and audio encoding, such as MKV may contain H.264, H.265, Xvid codecs; MP4 may contain MPEG-4 SP, xvid, divx5, 3ivx, ffmpeg/ffdshow, NeroDigital ASP, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 codecs. Sometimes, even if your mobile phone can recognize downloaded movies, you still can't play them smoothly. For playing any video formats on Galaxy S10/S10 Plus, you need to convert then to Galaxy S10/S10 Plus best playback format - MP4. Please follow simple steps to learn how to play MKV, MOV and AVI movies on Galaxy S10/S10 Plus.
Free download Video Converter for Galaxy S10/S10 Plus
1. Install and run Acrok Video Converter Ultimate as the best Galaxy S10/S10 Plus Video Converter on your computer. Click "Add files" to load your doenloaded movies into it.
2. Click "Format" bar to select Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus supported format. Here you can get "Samsung Galaxy S Series Video (*.mp4)" under "Android" category.
3. Click "Convert" button and wait for the conversion to be done. After that, click "Open" to view the converted video files and transfer them to Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 Plus using USB cable or Samsung sync software. Just enjoy the movies!
How to convert iTunes M4V movies to Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus supported format?
As for the special video format - M4V, there is no Android phone can play it. Why? Because of Apple DRM, videos and movies bought from iTunes store can only play on Apple products. Should we give up playing our favorite movies on Samsung Galaxy S10 or S10 Plus? Absolutely not. To put iTunes M4V movies on Galaxy S10/S10 Plus for playback, you need to both unlock the iTunes movie DRM and convert M4V to Android friendly MP4 format. Acrok M4VGO can do the job for you.
Free download iTunes to Galaxy S10/S10 Plus Converter
(Note: Since iTunes has been selling DRM-free music for several years, this article focuses on converting iTunes movies to Galaxy S10/S10 Plus.)
1. After you download and install this iTunes to Galaxy S10/S10 Plus Converter, open it and "Add files" button at the top to load the M4V video files you want to transfer to Galaxy S10 or Galaxy S10 Plus. Or just simply drag and drop files to the source pane.
2. Read through the specifications of your smartphone and you will know the formats that work on Galaxy S Series phones. Generally speaking, MP4 is well accepted by Samsung devices. So, you may hit on "Format" button, go to "Common Video" and select "MP4" as the output format. That's it. Alternatively, you can choose any other file format or devices you have as the output based on your specific need.
3. Once you have done the settings you want, you can hit the "Convert" button from the bottom right to start converting. Please just wait a few minutes for it to convert to DRM free videos. You can copy the converted movies to Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus for playing on the go for free.
How to convert Blu-ray and DVD movies to Galaxy S10/S10 Plus playable video?
As we know, Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus an Android smartphones. Like other Android device, it doesn't have a BD drive to play Blu-ray and DVD movies. To make your Blu-ray/DVD discs/BD ISO/BDfolder playable on the hot device, you need to rip Blu-ray and DVD to Galaxy S10/S10 Plus compatible video formats with a Blu-ray ripping tool. Here Acrok Blu-ray ripper, an intuitive Blu-ray DVD converter, is highly recommended to help your finish your task in a few month clicks.
Free download Blu-ray/DVD to Galaxy S10/S10 Plus Converter
1. Run Acrok Blu-ray Ripper on your PC, You can add Blu-ray or DVD movies to the program by clicking the "Load Disc" button on the main interface and select movie folder from your hard drive. The loaded movies will be presented on the left source pane and you can preview the videos on the right as the below picture shows.
2. Choose Galaxy S10/S10 Plus supported format by clicking "Format" bar. You can set "H.264 Video (*.mp4)" or "Samsung Galaxy S Series Video (*.mp4)" as output format here.
3. The last step is to tap the "Convert" button on the main interface to begin converting Blu-ray or DVD movies to H.264 MP4 for Galaxy S10/S10 Plus. When the conversion finishes, you can click "Open" to locate the ripped video files and transfer them to your Galaxy S10/S10 Plus with ease.