Recently, FUJIFILM released different series of 4K cameras, such as FinePix XP140, FUJIFILM GFX 100, FUJIFILM X-T30 and so on. These cameras are becoming lighter and lighter, and the pictures they record are getting better and better, especially it supported video formats include the widely-used H.264/MPEG-4 AVC as well as H.265/HEVC for greater data compression. FUJIFILM getting more consumers' favor.
Have some interesting footage in your FUJIFILM digital cameras and want to save it on your PC for playback or sharing? Or you want to customize these 4K/1080P H.264 or H.265 files in Adobe Premiere Pro or iMovie to create your own stylish masterpiece? In cases like these, you can consider convert your FUJIFILM footage to WMV, MP4, AVI or any other format you like on Windows/Mac. Here, Acrok Video Converter Ultimate and Acrok Video Converter Ultimate for Mac can help you convert your FUJIFILM footage to any video format easily.
FUJIFILM Video Converter Features
1. Convert FUJIFILM MOV to AVI, transcode FUJIFILM 4K/1080P MOV to WMV, encode FUJIFILM H.264 MOV to H.264 MP4, transcode FUJIFILM H.265 MOV to H.264/DNxHD/ProRes/AIC MOV, convert FUJIFILM H.264 MOV to ProRes MOV, transcode FUJIFILM H.264 MOV to DNxHD MOV, encode FUJIFILM H.264 MOV to AIC MOV, etc.
2. Crop, trim FUJIFILM MOV and MOD footage for sharing on YouTube, Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc.
Convert FUJIFILM Digital Cameras recordings to Android/Windows/IOS tablet and smartphone, HDTV, Smart TV, 4K UHD TV, HD media players, etc.
3. For professional editing software users, this FUJIFILM video conversion tool can help you convert cameras' footage to Windows Movie Maker, iMovie, Sony Vegas Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid, Final Cut Express, etc. with fast speed.
4. Rip and convert Blu-ray, DVD movies to any format for playing on any device. Such as rip Blu-ray to H.264 for playing on Android tablet or smartphone.
5. Convert downloaded MKV, MP4, WMV, MOV, even H.265/HEVC codec files to any video format for playing, sharing and editing freely.
Supported Digital Cameras
Free download FUJIFILM Video Converter for Windows or Mac
How to use FUJIFILM Video Converter for Windows and Mac?
Here the detailed way to convert FUJIFILM H.264 H.265 files on Windows (Windows 10) is showed. The way to change H.264 MOV and MOD files in Mac OS X is the same. Just make sure you've downloaded the right version.
Import FUJIFILM video files
Launch the best FUJIFILM Video converter and click Add File to add the FUJIFILM camera footage you want to convert. Or directly drag 4K or 1080P H.264/H.265 videos to the program.
Edit the FUJIFILM video (optional)
Some video editing functions are provided, letting you personalize your original FUJIFILM videos instantly. To edit a video, click the Edit button beside each video clip to open the video editing window. And then you can trim the video, crop video size, add some special video effects, add watermarks and more. With the smart and easy built-in video editor, you can get exact what you want in just a few mouse clicks.
Choose output format
Click Format bar to choose output video format from FUJIFILM Video Converter. Here, you can choose MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, FLV in common video category. If you needs, you can choose the output video format from HD video category. For Windows and Mac editing software users, our FUJIFILM MOV Converter Provided many editing software profiles.
Start converting FUJIFILM video
When all the settings are OK, click the Convert button to start converting your FUJIFILM files to any video format on Windows/Mac. When the conversion completes, you will get high quality videos. After that, you can play the video files or edit them, etc. to meet your multimedia needs.
Free download and try Fujifilm Video Converter